You should not believe us
Read what others write about fresh air, CO2 measurement and the effect on Corona.
Read what others are writing.
- Virologist Marc Van Ranst wants to see a CO2 meter installed in every classroom in order to keep the air quality there optimal and thus prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- The information on this website is not made up but is fully based on the information provided by the Flemish Agency for Care and Health.
- Information from the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training.
- Tips for a good CO2 sensor compiled by the Agency for Care and Health.
https://www.zorg-en-gezondheid.be/tips-voor-een-goede-co2-meter We comply with this, important argument "In accordance with the guidelines of the Agency for Care and Health".
Tip: Our CO2 meter meets the requirements.
- Selection and use of CO2 meters in the context of COVID-19, document prepared by the Task Force on Ventilation of the Governmental Corona Office (Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue).
Tip: Our CO2 meter again meets the requirements.
- Advice in response to MSF's question as to whether the use of a CO2 meter in residential care centres or in the waiting room of a (doctor's) practice is a sensible method of monitoring the air exchange rate of the room.
Spoiler alert: Yes, it makes sense.
- School ventilation in colder periods during a pandemic such as COVID-19 https://archief-algemeen.omgeving.vlaanderen.be/xmlui/bitstream/handle/acd/287516/overzichtsrapport_ventilatieschool.pdf